Best SEO expert in Lucknow is given organic traffic is the most important kind of traffic because it comes from people who are visiting your website without being sent there by an external source. It’s potentially much more valuable than paid traffic, but unfortunately, this type of traffic can be quite difficult to increase because it relies on you building a community that will help you grow your site. To work optimally, organic search engine optimization must be done in concert with paid search engine optimization.
Before we go into how to increase organic traffic, let’s look at what organic search engine optimization is.
Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The term “organic” in SEO refers to the fact that “you’re ranking organically based on the information you’re providing on your site, not through paid advertising.” This means that Google doesn’t pay anyone for positive rankings on its search engine–that it’s a free market.
Organic search engine optimization is a strategy that involves creating content and optimizing your website with the best SEO expert in Lucknow so that Google will rank you higher in the search engine results. If you don’t rank highly, then you won’t get many visitors, and if you don’t have many visitors, then it’s hard to build an online community. So organic SEO is crucial for building a community and getting traffic.
That’s why organic SEO is so important. But why is it so hard to increase?
The problem with organic traffic is that, unlike paid traffic (which you can control), organic traffic is not easy to manipulate. Even though you can create quality content and optimize your website, organic search engine optimization still has a lot of variables that you don’t have control over.
For example, your organic ranking will probably be affected by the titles you use, the keywords you choose, the ads that are displayed where your title is displayed, and more. The bottom line is that while it’s possible to increase organic traffic through organic search engine optimization (SEO), it’s not easy or quick.
So what can you do? You’ve got two options:
- Let Google decide where you rank organically.
- Do some manual work to increase your organic rankings.
Let Google decide where you rank organically means that you’ll let Google decide where to put your site’s search engine results. Most people choose this option because they want the authority of getting a high ranking in the search engine results, but don’t want to do any work themselves. They believe that having an authoritative site will help them get more traffic without doing much work themselves.
The problem with this option is that you don’t have complete control over where your site is ranked organically, and only Google knows what factors they’re using to rank sites. You can’t do much to change the factors Google uses, so if you let them decide on their own, then there’s a good chance that your site will rank higher than it should be.
If you’re not careful when using this option, then it may actually reduce your organic traffic instead of increase it. For example, if you decide not to do anything and leave your site as is, then it will take longer for Google to list your site in their search engine results because you’re not updating your content.
Or, if Google changes how they rank websites, then this option may actually hurt you. For example, Google recently changed its algorithm so that sites that aren’t mobile-friendly won’t rank as highly.
So how do we fix this? How do we increase organic traffic?
The problem with letting Google decide where your site ranks are that your site’s organic ranking is more dependent on Google giving a higher ranking to other similar sites than it is on you doing anything. So if you let Google decide where to rank you organically, then other sites with similar (but different) content will be given a higher ranking. This is a problem for a couple of reasons:
- Not all websites are created equal.
- It means your efforts don’t matter.
As long as you keep your content high quality and you optimize your website, then having other sites with a different content rank higher than you does not mean that you’re doing something wrong. So don’t worry about it!
As for the second problem–the fact that there’s nothing you can do to affect your organic ranking–you should decide to do some of the manual work yourself. This is how:
- Look at what your competitors are doing.
- Write a similar kind of content for your website. (If they’re writing about dogs, then make sure you write something related to dogs as well.)
- Make sure this content is something that’s actually useful to people. (If they’re selling dog food, then perhaps you should be writing about being a good pet owner instead.)
- Build a website that’s similar in every way to theirs. (If they have a large blogroll, make sure yours has the same type of link.)
- Optimize your site for similar keywords as theirs. (If they have a blog about dogs, then you should probably include the word “dog” somewhere in your blog.)
- Create quality content so that people find it helpful and interesting, and build trust within your community–this is important for building an online community that will help you get traffic.
- Be pleasant to the people who visit your website, and be generous with your time if they have questions. (If they have a large blogroll, then don’t mind them having posted about you in their blog.)
- Write at least 50 good guest posts for similar websites that are relevant to your niche–make sure these sites fit your target audience and return on investment (R.O.I.) is good as well.
- Build links to your website from related sites and forums–but make sure they’re relevant to the content of your site.
- Optimize your website for the long haul with the best SEO expert in Lucknow. You can’t rush organic search engine optimization, so you have to be willing to invest a lot of time in it, as well as create high-quality content and work hard at building relationships within your online community.